Woke School Alert...

@FrankGreaney
·
26m

Pure and utter pandemonium in the Court of Appeal. Ten guards called to the courtroom after judges forced to leave again. Ammi Burke removed by four officers. Enoch Burke is refusing to leave. He is actually holding onto a bench with a Garda trying to reason with him.

@Orlaodo
·
5m

One person has been arrested following the chaotic scenes in the Court of Appeal after the court attempted to give its judgment in the appeal by Enoch Burke against the injunctions ordering him to stay away from Wilson’s Hospital school.
@rtenews

@IrishTimes
·
13m

Enoch Burke loses appeal over orders preventing him teaching or attending at Wilson’s Hospital

32m

Ammi burke has now been thrown out of court. Gardai are attempting to move other members of the family. Enoch Burke is shouting “leave my father alone” and has called gardai “thugs”

Enoch Burke has now been removed by four officers. His brother, Isaac, is the last out - dragged along the floor of the courtroom by two guards.

All of the Burkes had to be forcibly removed.

There will be some craic in that house tonight....................
What a bunch of fruit loops.
This will be comedy gold though.

Why because you are ok with religion?

Nobody is mudding the waters, the point is you can't pick and choose because doing so just weakens the argument.

If we want stuff that has zero scientific basis and/or proof taken out of our primary schools then religion fits that bill perfectly too.

"If and when parents want to expose their children to this ideology is their own business and its certainly not the states job."

Could and should literally apply to any number of idiological topics including religion and transgenderism.

Bullshit.

Why because you are ok with religion?

Nobody is mudding the waters, the point is you can't pick and choose because doing so just weakens the argument.

If we want stuff that has zero scientific basis and/or proof taken out of our primary schools then religion fits that bill perfectly too.

"If and when parents want to expose their children to this ideology is their own business and its certainly not the states job."

Could and should literally apply to any number of idiological topics including religion and transgenderism.

Tbh, I can see more merit in a school teaching gender theory than religion. I'm religious and my kids are being raised with faith, but I think it would be absolutely reasonable for their school to take religious education out of their school day.

Tbh, I can see more merit in a school teaching gender theory than religion. I'm religious and my kids are being raised with faith, but I think it would be absolutely reasonable for their school to take religious education out of their school day.

TBH I think some parents today have lost sight of the fact that just as much and arguably the most important teaching happens at home anyway.

If the mere mention of transgender (or in my case religion) raises such concerns in a parent then they obviously have questions over their own ability as a parent to steer their children in what they deem the right path.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼