Must.... Own....property....

Have most European countries had a housing problem for nearly a decade?
Most western countries have had a housing problem for nearly a decade.

All my buddies I'm talking to in the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, the US, Canada, wherever are talking about housing problems.

If you get your media from England you might not see it, as it's not as bad there, but every major fucking economy (hence my exclusion of England) has a housing problem.

All my buddies I'm talking to in the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, the US, Canada, wherever are talking about housing problems.

If you get your media from England you might not see it, as it's not as bad there, but every major fucking economy (hence my exclusion of England) has a housing problem.
Will you go away with all those facts..........

Try renting or buying in the London area.

Vancouver,Sydney and New York etc very difficult and very expensive.

All Leo Varadkars fault

Friends I know in London, Australia and Canada had no issues getting housing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼