The Hurling Thread

I tolerate Limerick fans fairly well for someone living on the border with them but what I can't stand about them is the constant whataboutism they have. Cian Lynch got a tap in the face in the same game and they're up in arms there was no ban handed out. The difference was Lynch got his belt in an over zealous tackle where as Hayes was a retaliation strike.
I suggest you read up on the rules of hurling, both are red card offences.

5.17 To strike or attempt to strike an opponent with a hurley, with minimal force.
PENALTY FOR THE ABOVE FOULS - (i) Order offender off.

If Cork were playing and the same thing happened, this place would be in rage overload and complaining like Limerick supporters are.

The new woke Gahliban is a joke, too much notice taken of social media fools…it’s a man’s game lads, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen

Dan?

Theres nothing manly about lashing out and hitting your opponent in the face with the hurley.

The latest in a long line of cowardly flicks to the face from a member of the Limerick panel.

Only a pure gobshite would try and defend that pathetic carry on.

Theres nothing manly about lashing out and hitting your opponent in the face with the hurley.

The latest in a long line of cowardly flicks to the face from a member of the Limerick panel.

Only a pure gobshite would try and defend that pathetic carry on.
Storm in a tea cup. Officials missed it, GAA for once got it right and gave him a one match ban. Move on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼