Motorsport 2021

Craig Breen finished 2nd overall after having to accept team order's to drop back to third before the final stage. His team mate ran into a problem during the last stage which meant Breen unknowingly went faster, to take 2nd. I know Breen is part time but Team order's only on the second event? Come on.

Craig Breen finished 2nd overall after having to accept team order's to drop back to third before the final stage. His team mate ran into a problem during the last stage which meant Breen unknowingly went faster, to take 2nd. I know Breen is part time but Team order's only on the second event? Come on.
It was the right call, championship points don't matter to Breen (being a part time driver), extra 3pts make a difference to Neuville though. Hyundai don't loose out in the constructors either.

Alonso and Aston Martin looking strong so far after FP1 and FP2. Be great if there was a proper championship tussle between Verstappen and Alonso, that would be epic, two very aggressive drivers. Qualifying will tell us a lot as always.

Also Indycar starts this weekend as well. Outstanding racing for anyone who hasn't watched it. I'm just as excited for that as I am for the F1 tbh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼