Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hard to believe this time last year we were debating whether it was too early to put Joyce at 6 or to stick with Coleman as the quarterback there!!

Cahalane most hated player in the county now yes hes had some poor games and poor mistakes in the past but so far this year and in a lot of games last year he’s been very good at 7 I’m not saying he’s a saint but doesn’t deserve the stick he gets.
Of course he doesn't, i just ignore those that give it as their knowledge of Cork hurling is gleamed from reading the echo. ;)

North Cork

There's a big difference even in the type of player between Colin Coughlan and Cathal O'Neill.

You are a bit like Brendan Cummins regarding 'experience'. Cork have Sean O'Donoghue, Darragh Fitz, Conor Lehane and Hoggy with loads of experience, how many more does the team need. Give me a guy with hurling and pace over experience any day. If Damien Cahalane's experience was key to.his own game his discipline would surely have improved. There is a good chance he will be wing-back come championship but it shouldn't be ahead of Ger Millerick if both are fit.
Yawn Yawn Yawn

Cahalane most hated player in the county now yes hes had some poor games and poor mistakes in the past but so far this year and in a lot of games last year he’s been very good at 7 I’m not saying he’s a saint but doesn’t deserve the stick he gets.
No, he doesn't deserve the stick. Great servant to Cork. That being said, I hope to god he isn't picked at half-back or corner-back come championship. MAYBE full-back. That's about it. He no longer has the the turn of speed needed really for intercounty, unfortunately.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼