An extra bank holiday

So is it on in The Liberty on Monday night or not. Need to know as my social calendar is filling up 😇

Just the one or two in the Liberty Monday is it?
I might show up and see how shitfaced you get.

You're an absolute martyr for the gatt, SoundY.

Every single man I've ever heard saying "ah eerah these days I just have one or two. I'm well in control" is an utter booze hound.

Every single man I've ever heard saying "ah eerah these days I just have one or two. I'm well in control" is an utter booze hound.
don't turn into one of them sanctimonious ones JT!
Theres nothing wrong with a few drinks if you can leave it at that

I think Pooman has already confirmed I'm not one for drinking a whole lot. I'm a someone who takes time to savour and drink a pint. Or two. :cool:

I'm surprised you could even get the one pint into you between all of the shit talk :)
I have it on good authority from a fella who met a fella who met Shane McGowan that the verse in The Body of an American

" But 15 minutes later we had our first taste of whiskey
There was uncles giving lectures on ancient Irish history
The men all started telling jokes and the women, they got frisky
By five o'clock in the evening every bastard there was piskey"

Was inspired by the time young Shane met SoundY in The welcome Inn back in 1965.

Apparently it was the first day Shane ever had a pint and he just couldn't ever stop after that.......

I have it on good authority from a fella who met a fella who met Shane McGowan that the verse in The Body of an American

" But 15 minutes later we had our first taste of whiskey
There was uncles giving lectures on ancient Irish history
The men all started telling jokes and the women, they got frisky
By five o'clock in the evening every bastard there was piskey"

Was inspired by the time young Shane met SoundY in The welcome Inn back in 1965.

Apparently it was the first day Shane ever had a pint and he just couldn't ever stop after that.......
:lol!: :lol!:

great tune too

poor aul Shane, drank himself into oblivion that day to numb the pain of SoundY, woke up to realise he had signed up to SF.. and couldn't handle the shame

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼