Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If Hoggy was on from the start sgsinst Galway we would have won. Thats the bottom line about that game. if hes fed the right ball he could play until hes 38. Gillane doesn't bust a gut working but he makes runs in the certain knowledge that 1 out of 2 or 3 balls in are going to be 80/ 20 in his favour. Hoggy would rub all day long if he could get that

A

Ah Christ, are you being serious? Do you not remember the crap we tried to play? It was like kamikaze hurling ffs
Yes I am. You seem to be suggesting that players shouldn’t take any responsibility for a bad performance. I think it was against Limerick JOC lost a ball in front of the main stand and GAVE UP. I don’t care what tactics we have there’s no excuse for a lack of effort.

Ok you can’t understand it. That’s ok. No shame in not knowing.
What level do you think was being discussed here when you said Dalton doesn't have the hurling?
Cork lost 3 championship matches and a league final last year by the way. Each one a failure.
So he was responsible for the failures in those games?
Run along now and colour in your colouring book like a good lad.
No chance, it's way to much fun waiting to see what stupid and inane comment you will come out next.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼