Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A

And stop choosing ridiculous tactics, he has a lot to answer for alright
This is getting ridiculous now. Nobody is saying it was all his fault. At various stages last year our forwards didn’t make runs to show for the ball. It was a collective failure. But Hoggie was especially disappointing given he’s supposed to be our most dangerous forward.

This is getting ridiculous now. Nobody is saying it was all his fault. At various stages last year our forwards didn’t make runs to show for the ball. It was a collective failure. But Hoggie was especially disappointing given he’s supposed to be our most dangerous forward.
Why would fowards make a run if the ball won’t be hit in to them? You do remember the crap we served up before the players said enough before the waterford championship match?

Hoggy is in the twilight of his career and it’s time others stepped out of his shadow. He can’t do it all on his own anymore

Why would fowards make a run if the ball won’t be hit in to them? You do remember the crap we served up before the players said enough before the waterford championship match?

Hoggy is in the twilight of his career and it’s time others stepped out of his shadow. He can’t do it all on his own anymore
I think me and you agree on 90% here. I’ve no agenda against the guy at all, if he proves me wrong and gets back into scoring form this year I’ll be delighted to be wrong.

No shit Sherlock. It’s quite clear that nobody on here has the foggiest notion of what it takes to pick an intercounty team. My opinion is more or less valid than anyone else’s.
Just call me Wayne, it’s more personal 🤣

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, but at least try to make some semblance of sense when you post

I think that I do. Some will agree with me others won’t. That’s ok.
Putting Hoggy in the spotlight for our failings last year is just preposterous after what went on last year.

He shouldn’t have said what he did in public, that was a mistake, but everything he said was true

Putting Hoggy in the spotlight for our failings last year is just preposterous after what went on last year.

He shouldn’t have said what he did in public, that was a mistake, but everything he said was true
I put him in no spotlight. I said he was as much to blame as anyone. You don’t have to agree with the point but let’s talk about what I actually said not what other posters have claimed I said.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..
More events ▼