The Official Celtic Thread

I didn't say he was finished based on today's performance. His effort and contribution was not goid enough today.
He's already thinking about his next club. He was out of position but his defending for Huns opener was pathetic
His replacement Johnston played today and I think he'll start with Ralston as back up
He's gone in January window.
Starlet not written off because of today. He's not good enough and his replacement is already signed.
Obviously you're not up to speed on Celtic
You'll be eating humble pie soon
Yip, poor silly Barry. Not good enough for the SPL😂😂😂
R54UUhI.png

Time to retire from the forum and take the moron Shinnerbot with you ;)

Jeezo - poor Earl takes such a pasting on this thread that he's not been seen in nearly a fortnight, and then he pops up at 2:27AM.

Rattled much dear? 😂

Quite happy that GG was NOT sold last night - until I realized that the US transfer deadline goes up to April. GG is said to be over in the US already holidaying with his family and there's just a wait for Atalanta to get their finances sorted to comply with a transfer/salary cap regulation in the MLS. Rumoured to be just over $4M with another $1M in add ons. Good luck to the guy whenever he does go - great player and very different to what we currently have at the club and just wanted to get more of a run in the team, which I think many fans think he deserved

At home to Livi tonight. Should be a home win but we can take nothing for granted at this stage - they've played 3 away games in their last 5 and won them all as well as a draw at home against a Hearts team in good form. I'd take a 1-0 victory right now!

Hearts are at home to the huns tonight and it should be a tight game until the huns get awarded their penalty and/or one of the Hearts players gets sent off.

We are playing after the huns yet again this weekend. Open to correction but read on line I think that Celtic have played after them 12 times and before them (one of which was by just a quarter of an hour) only 5 times.

Away to St Johnstone on Sunday. They were on a loosing streak including being on the wrong end of a number of decisions against the huns at ibrox including a penalty that only the ref saw, a sending off that was since over-turned, and an opponent Ryan Jack who should have been but wasn't sent off. But they won their last match away to Motherwell thus stretching away from the bottom again. Think they play decent enough football for an unfashionable team under Callum Davidson.

We should be beating them but as ever nothing can be taken for granted and apart from the obvious hand ball decision that the ref should've gotten right in real time anyway, I don't think a VAR decision has gone our way as yet. :unsure:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼