We Are Open. Yay!!!!

I feel that the Liberty has so much more potential that isn't being utilised. It's one of the most impressive bars in Cork, great drinks and staff, but the last few times I've been It's been so quiet.

If someone asked me to recommend a cocktail bar I'd be sending them to The Liberty over Cask all day long.

I dunno what can be done to make the place busier but it deserves to be a hell of a lot busier than it is.

Cork City is saturated with a large number of pubs owned by a small number of people, so it's refreshing to see an independent place trying to do its own thing. I just feel the Liberty needs a shot in the arm though.

Fuck it I might actually head over to the Liberty for a pint lol. I feel bad sitting at home going on about how it should be busier when I can just put my money where my mouth is.

Might call into Mary Ryan's for a pint too. Love that pub

I feel that the Liberty has so much more potential that isn't being utilised. It's one of the most impressive bars in Cork, great drinks and staff, but the last few times I've been It's been so quiet.

If someone asked me to recommend a cocktail bar I'd be sending them to The Liberty over Cask all day long.

I dunno what can be done to make the place busier but it deserves to be a hell of a lot busier than it is.

Cork City is saturated with a large number of pubs owned by a small number of people, so it's refreshing to see an independent place trying to do its own thing. I just feel the Liberty needs a shot in the arm though.
Cheers, really glad you like the place. We' really tried to do something a bit different. Thanks a million for the recomendations. We're always working on getting the word out there alright. Totally agree (completely biased) in regard to the cocktails. Tristan our manager is the guy who came up with them and everyone loves them.
We'll keep plugging away, and eventually it will come good. Good word of mouth like yours I think is priceless.

Cheers, really glad you like the place. We' really tried to do something a bit different. Thanks a million for the recomendations. We're always working on getting the word out there alright. Totally agree (completely biased) in regard to the cocktails. Tristan our manager is the guy who came up with them and everyone loves them.
We'll keep plugging away, and eventually it will come good. Good word of mouth like yours I think is priceless.
I'll be back in Cork over Easter. Looking forward to revisiting a large part of my misspent youth.

The manager of a very plush cocktail bar on Careys Lane posted a ringing endorsement of The Liberty on Facebook a while back, that says it all.

Onwards and upwards for the Liberty 🗽

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼