Clonakilty

Apologies to Dunmanway who i nominated for the worst town in Cork but after been stuck in main street Mallow for about 20 mins on Saturday it has to be the worst town in Cork.

Apologies to Dunmanway who i nominated for the worst town in Cork but after been stuck in main street Mallow for about 20 mins on Saturday it has to be the worst town in Cork.
I was stuck there too on Saturday!
Anywhere away from the coast is usually grim.
Mallow is especially grim though.

Only saving grace is you can bypass it.

Anywhere away from the coast is usually grim.
Mallow is especially grim though.

Only saving grace is you don’t have to drive through it usually.
I bet Mallow has at least one amazing chipper. It's the kind of hole that has to have one amazing chipper otherwise everyone would off themselves.

And fuck all people know about it because no-one goes to Mallow. And if you do you can't get out. So it's like the Twilight Zone but with a good battered sausage.

I bet Mallow has at least one amazing chipper. It's the kind of hole that has to have one amazing chipper otherwise everyone would off themselves.

And fuck all people know about it because no-one goes to Mallow. And if you do you can't get out. So it's like the Twilight Zone but with a good battered sausage.
And some people go missing there for 20 years.
If you drive through it half the places are boarded up or falling down.

I lived there for a few months, never again.
I woke up one morning and there was about 10 Eastern Europeans asleep on the ground in the sitting room.
Had to step over them to go get breakfast.

There used to be a good chipper at the end of town, near the clock tower.
Not sure if it’s still there.

Ah come on lads - Mallow? Not the best I know but are ye all forgetting west-wahfud aka youghal? Once a place that had a certain limited charm but went down hill rapidly when people found they could bypass the place. Apart from some historical merit, and the fact that it's on the coast, youghal now has the square root of f**k all to recommend it!

Ah come on lads - Mallow? Not the best I know but are ye all forgetting west-wahfud aka youghal? Once a place that had a certain limited charm but went down hill rapidly when people found they could bypass the place. Apart from some historical merit, and the fact that it's on the coast, youghal now has the square root of f**k all to recommend it!

youghal is a kipsville.
Looks like something outta The Shadow over Innsmouth by Hp lovecraft.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼