The Hurling Thread

Gillane is playing junior soccer in Limerick , he played 2 games at weekend . Couldn’t imagine any inter county manager allow one of his stars play soccer while rest of squad are breaking their arses on the training field. Even if not part of squad for league im sure he’d have to go through the pre season training pain like his teammates. Junior soccer wouldn’t do much for his fitness.

Allow is a strange word here.

Regardless, i think you can take it as he's not in and around or part of the panel so and is just doing his own fitness (probably tailored to match the limerick training) with one eye on him returning if or when the court case is done with.

FB_IMG_1674808400857.jpg

Gillane is playing junior soccer in Limerick , he played 2 games at weekend . Couldn’t imagine any inter county manager allow one of his stars play soccer while rest of squad are breaking their arses on the training field. Even if not part of squad for league im sure he’d have to go through the pre season training pain like his teammates. Junior soccer wouldn’t do much for his fitness.
He will be back for championship

Hard to know how this one will play out.

Wouldn’t be shocked if kiely cut him loose for the year.

Gillane is probably the best inside forward in the game -but Kiely comes across as a fairly ruthless And principled type. And if he feels he needs to lay down a marker for the benefit of the panel then Gillane will spend the year playing with his club.

He will be back for championship
not so sure lads it's 50 50 for me. cos kiely was so hard on p Ryan he doesn't have much scope but of course he could argue mitigating circumstances saying gillanes was off season Ryan's was on the night of a match.
my own belief is he was an ape, a langer that no doubt was annoying him went too far and Arthur guiness did the rest.
I'm not making light of it just stating in limerick anyway these players are getting special attention, most unwanted

Hard to know how this one will play out.

Wouldn’t be shocked if kiely cut him loose for the year.

Gillane is probably the best inside forward in the game -but Kiely comes across as a fairly ruthless And principled type. And if he feels he needs to lay down a marker for the benefit of the panel then Gillane will spend the year playing with his club.
Yeah sure charley

Pat R
not so sure lads it's 50 50 for me. cos kiely was so hard on p Ryan he doesn't have much scope but of course he could argue mitigating circumstances saying gillanes was off season Ryan's was on the night of a match.
my own belief is he was an ape, a langer that no doubt was annoying him went too far and Arthur guiness did the rest.
I'm not making light of it just stating in limerick anyway these players are getting special attention, most unwanted
Pat Ryan is not Aaron Gillane

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼