What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Watched a series and a half.

Tis grand, nice short episodes
I'm about the same.
The episode after the girlfriends brother and the door. Stalled there because I'm watching over 10 things at once and wanted to save it.
I've a rake of stuff I'm watching on my own which takes me forever to get through. I'm only about 3 episodes into the third season of the Expanse for the same reason.

Watching the leftovers, only about 3 episodes in. Hard going but heard it improves so may stick with it.
https://www.theguardian.com/culture...-but-utterly-compelling-post-apocalypse-drama

Started the last of us last night, good solid start so will persist.

About 4 or 5 episodes in, got to say I’m enjoying it
👍

The missus was slower to take to it but that episode where they thought yer man was dead and then went to meet the rival boss was fucking hilarious!

Sorry now I didn't watch it with the wife because she might have liked it and I would have it finished then.

Last edited:
Just started The Rig. Not sold on episode 1. The character intro thing was awfully done.
Lazy casting as well, the minute I saw the big Welsh fella that was a prick in GoT and Line Of Duty in it, I know he'd be another one here.

Will see how it goes. Martin Compton is a poor actor too.

the minute I saw the big Welsh fella that was a prick in GoT and Line Of Duty in it, I know he'd be another one here.

i was thinking the same "here's that langer again"
He makes good money by getting jobs acting like a complete langball lol.

Was watching The hitchhiker with a hatchet on Netflix last night. Another absolute cunt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Miles Kane
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

12th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼