Cyclists

Nope, just pointing out that you are one of the most moronic, obsessed and rattled posters to ever grace this place. Half your posts about cyclists, seriously.
Wrong. Wrong.

Also, the irony is there for all to see. Almost every time I post on this thread you reply with rattlement, obsessed blah blah blah.

Your crush on me while flattering is bordering on creepy.

Nope, just pointing out that you are one of the most moronic, obsessed and rattled posters to ever grace this place. Half your posts about cyclists, seriously.

And the vast majority of your posts seem to be about other posters rather than the topics being discussed. You should try seek help about your fixations. Seriously.

And the vast majority of your posts seem to be about other posters rather than the topics being discussed. You should try seek help about your fixations. Seriously.
I’ve him on ignore for yonks.
I can only imagine he’s gone off on some rant about some poster rather than engaging in the topic for discussion.

OK: I tend to do that in response to Jank/Righttobikeit❤️Ukraine/AngryCrotchcam every time he posts something but that’s because he’s a Cunt.
:lol!:

I’ve him on ignore for yonks.
I can only imagine he’s gone off on some rant about some poster rather than engaging in the topic for discussion.

OK: I tend to do that in response to Jank/Righttobikeit❤️Ukraine/AngryCrotchcam every time he posts something but that’s because he’s a Cunt.
:lol!:
Yup. I’m the target this time. Apparently Crotchcam has me rattled and I’m obsessed.

Poor me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern : Kevin McGahern

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼