The Official Celtic Thread

Disappointing performance.

Obviously Celtic weren't going to be awarded a penalty for any of the handballs. We knew that going into the game.

Totally unbalanced when Taylor went off. Juranovic was poor but it's on Ange that he was played out of position when Bernabei was on the bench. O'Riley was very heavy with his touch. Forrest poor too.

Thank fuck for that useless donkey Tavernier. He gets a lot of penalties but he can't defend for shit.

Kyogo was poor and I thought he might get taken off.... shows what I know when he popped up with the goal.

I also think folk are being harsh on Starfelt. 4 right footers playing across the back. With Starfelt on the left side with another right footer, JJ, outside him. It fucks things up. He defended fine as everything was in front of him. He was unlucky with the penalty as Sakala stood on his foot. Yes, he dived in but still a bit unlucky.

He was played out of position and had a poor game shocka!
But you are right, he is finished in the SPL after this. :rolleyes:
I didn't say he was finished based on today's performance. His effort and contribution was not goid enough today.
He's already thinking about his next club. He was out of position but his defending for Huns opener was pathetic
His replacement Johnston played today and I think he'll start with Ralston as back up
He's gone in January window.
Starlet not written off because of today. He's not good enough and his replacement is already signed.
Obviously you're not up to speed on Celtic
You'll be eating humble pie soon

Last edited:
Poor Earl, anyone who knows anything about the game saw that Juranovic was woeful today. Absolutely Celtics worst player despite poor showing again by ORiley and Forrest to a lesser extent.

I was impressed with Johnston on his debut. Maeda great in flashes but CCV was immense.

Many below par but Ange said sickness had swept through squad.
I didn't know about sickness. That could explain a lot.
Forrest was extremely poor but Juranovic won worst player on park - hands down. I can't remember a defender playing so poorly for ages.

It was crying out for Maeda to go left back and Jota to come in

Ange waits until 60 mins to change

Needed action earlier today

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼