The Andrew Tate thread …

Why do you think people might dislike him ?
I pay very little attention to the media but I heard him being interviewed by piers morgan and that's it really,.From what I make out now the climate change nutters are jumping on him for something he said to greta, I couldn't be bothered to find out what, was it he drove a 5 litre diesel car or something, I don't know and on twitter they are said is a misogynistic pig but when people ask could they give examples of this they get no reply, the usual lefty law applies, guilty because we say so. If he has been set up it doesn't get much lower than that, and it shows what a scary world the loonyleft are creating...bar if he is guilty, he should never see the light of day then.

I pay very little attention to the media but I heard him being interviewed by piers morgan and that's it really,.From what I make out now the climate change nutters are jumping on him for something he said to greta, I couldn't be bothered to find out what, was it he drove a 5 litre diesel car or something, I don't know and on twitter they are said is a misogynistic pig but when people ask could they give examples of this they get no reply, the usual lefty law applies, guilty because we say so. If he has been set up it doesn't get much lower than that, and it shows what a scary world the loonyleft are creating...bar if he is guilty, he should never see the light of day then.
You're some spa Choon.

Really? People aren't arrested for human trafficking on a whim you know.

and on twitter they are said is a misogynistic pig but when people ask could they give examples of this they get no reply, the usual lefty law applies, guilty because we say so
So you can't be arsed to google some of the things he has said, yet you decree "the usual lefty law applies"
Keep licking the windows, it's your level. :ROFLMAO:

images

Really? People aren't arrested for human trafficking on a whim you know.
Well , on what I saw he seems to have been identified by a pizza box . So he walked through customs and showed his passport and not a bother but great thunberg unhatched a master plan for the authorities to get to him. And all this time the man is parading around the world flying to god knows where , appearing on television shows while being wanted for human trafficking. If he is guilty he should have his nuts cut off but the law should be applied with equal vigour should he be a victim of a setup .

Lovely Fella :rolleyes:
Andrew Tate says women belong in the home, can’t drive, and are a man’s property.

He also thinks rape victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online.

In other clips, the British-American kickboxer – who poses with fast cars, guns and portrays himself as a cigar-smoking playboy – talks about hitting and choking women, trashing their belongings and stopping them from going out.

“It’s bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up bitch,” he says in one video, acting out how he’d attack a woman if she accused him of cheating. In another, he describes throwing a woman’s things out of the window. In a third, he calls an ex-girlfriend who accused him of hitting her – an allegation he denies – a “dumb hoe”.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼