THe Conor Mcgregor thread

Conor McGregor fans concerned after "horny" UFC star's "dead rats" message​

Conor McGregor has puzzled MMA fans with his latest bizarre tweet. In a now-deleted post, the Irishman affirmed that he was "horny" and wanted to write a book about "dead rats".

McGregor has made somewhat of a habit out of uploading strange posts and deleting them in quick succession. Last month, the UFC superstar uploaded a video of himself wearing an ape mask as he grunted and growled at the camera.

Breathing heavily throughout the clip, McGregor said: "I told you I'd be back. Wakey, wakey," before opting to remove the upload from his timeline the same day. Now, Notorious has one-upped himself with one of his oddest tweets to date.

"I'm so horny I could write a book on dead rats," McGregor's account posted to his nearly 9.7 million followers.

Despite only being up for a few minutes, fans flocked to the tweet to express their concern."What the f***" the post was about?" wrote one fan. While another saw the lighter side: "Dublin humour is something else," they tweeted.

McGregor is set to return to the UFC Octagon at some point in the second half of 2023. He had hoped to be cleared to fight by February via a USADA drugs testing loophole but will instead be subjected to the mandatory six months after the anti-doping association removed two-test exemptions from their rules and regulations.

That will eat away at McGregor and Khabib knows it it too. The Poirier loss was unfortunate but you get the impression he couldn't give a shite about that.

Diaz to take the W in the trilogy fight will send him right over the edge.
talks of Chandler being his comeback fight ffs Mike would smash him inside two rounds McCokeys gas tank would empty in a round with the speed Chandler goes at.

I'd wager Dana will serve him up Paddy the Bady fighter as even Mcokey would spark Pimblett out as the guy is a punch bag for any decent lightweight.

Uncle Dana is already rubbing his hands at the ppv buys once Mcokey and Pimblett have a well orchestrated public bust up.

Uncle Dana is already rubbing his hands at the ppv buys once Mcokey and Pimblett have a well orchestrated public bust up.
So basically you're saying the UFC is much the same as the WWE.

The fanboys will not be happy m8.

And btw,

drrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

Has the foxy bastards disgraced us yet this year lads?

So basically you're saying the UFC is much the same as the WWE.

And btw,

drrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

Has the foxy bastards disgraced us yet this year So basically you're saying the UFC is much the same as the WWE.

And btw,

Has the foxy bastards disgraced us yet this year lads?
I'm a fan but it's business at the end of the day it will sell ppvs, gives Colin a handy knockout win and gets the show back on the road for Uncle Dana.

Of course the car will spin off the road if McCokey is put in there against Justin, Dustin, Chandler, Oliveria, Islam etc.

A paddy fight is Cormac's only realistic win😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Whole Lotta Zepp

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼