Must.... Own....property....

Rumours about the town that some ukranian ladies are running a , em..a small buisness, em..a , like... service providing from the property that they are living in tor free.

I suppose that they are entitled to earn a living i suppose.
You cannot be saying those things

I mean without pictures of them.and stuff like 😉

Contracts are with the solicitor. Signing is on the horizon. Almost over the line, m8s.
Christ, I was naïve thinking we were almost over the line in early November.

Solicitor just called. Funds being released today, closing early next week. We had ridiculous drama with the life insurance team consistently not sending the mortgage protection policy schedule to the mortgages team - nearly 2 months of being told it was done, only to get a call a few days later and told it wasn't, repeat ad nauseum. Lads, this is a level of stress I never want to go through again, and we had a relatively easy ride for the most part.

Christ, I was naïve thinking we were almost over the line in early November.

Solicitor just called. Funds being released today, closing early next week. We had ridiculous drama with the life insurance team consistently not sending the mortgage protection policy schedule to the mortgages team - nearly 2 months of being told it was done, only to get a call a few days later and told it wasn't, repeat ad nauseum. Lads, this is a level of stress I never want to go through again, and we had a relatively easy ride for the most part.
Sounds par for the course
all that matters is that you got there (y)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Robot Dreams (G)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Salsa By The Lee In aid of charity

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼