Must.... Own....property....

This fellah would be happy to live in his wardrobe.

“As a photographer I have worked from home for almost 30 years, so the house needed to work as my studio too. The livingroom” – which now has a vaulted ceiling and lots of glazing that bounces light within – has a layout where I can clear the room to one side in about 10 minutes and put up a background for my work,” says Crighton of the long, bright open-plan living/diningroom.

He is some chancer.

These are mind boggling prices for rental, house prices went up by 84% during the FF/FG/Green quango tenure

https://www.daft.ie/for-rent/house-6-harrington-row-ballyhooly-road-cork-ballyvolane-co-cork/4549040

That story about '85% rises' was a right pile of shit. It conveniently ignored that Irish rental prices collapsed after the economy crashed. Look at the starting point in 09

20221217_221613.jpg

Comparing Irish rental rises to European ones for the same period was a total nonsense as no other country experienced the total collapse we did.

Hearne and co. are complete bullshitters.

That story about '85% rises' was a right pile of shit. It conveniently ignored that Irish rental prices collapsed after the economy crashed. Look at the starting point in 09

View attachment 17619

Comparing Irish rental rises to European ones for the same period was a total nonsense as no other country experienced the total collapse we did.

Hearne and co. are complete bullshitters.
Pearse Doherty talking out his hole on the news so, I don't buy that government CSO BS, 2009 was just post Celtic Tiger, I know from experience house prices were at an all time low in 2013, governmental number crunching again.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼