Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

She was 'competent' enough to get her legal team to block the husband going on the Late Late. :rolleyes:
If this was the US she'd be facing life behind bars regardless of any psychiatric reports.

Psychiatry is not an exact science, the "experts" can't definitively prove that she lacked intent, the fact is that she murdered 3 people.

If this was the US she'd be facing life behind bars regardless of any psychiatric reports.
Eh, off topic, but sorry now but people get off murder for bullshit reasons in the US all the time. Ethan Couch killed 4 people (and injured others) and got a suspended sentence.

Psychiatry is not an exact science, the "experts" can't definitively prove that she lacked intent, the fact is that she murdered 3 people.
Was making that point reams back, welcome back Hank.

Spare us your mealy mouthed excuses for the murder of three children.

And you make a point of telling us all you regularly go to mass :rolleyes: , whats the church's stance on killing your kids?

I don't make a point of telling you anything.

Both Church and state frown on killing your kids as I understand it, but both are capable of understanding nuance and compassion.

I asked a genuine question.

You perform whatever mental gymnastics you like to excuse your ongoing defence a child killer.

Where's the 'compassion' for her victims?

'Nuance' my bollocks :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼