Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

Just reaching out, you need to get out of mummies attic, not sure what other gibberish you are going in about confusing me with somebody, McDs are looking for Xmas staff?
You will need to brush up on your grammar if you are to have any hope of the McDs gig, Bleak_Y 👏

It's okay Fedmitt_y, I am well aware that you are old, dazed and confused. Very evident from your meltdown and befuddlement.

Speaking of weird behaviour - be careful of Earl - he seems hell bent on "liking" all your posts ;)
Yeah, that's definitely what I should be concerned about.

Not the doxing, or the poster asking to masturbate to my photos, or the constant insults. Heaven forfend there be an agreeable poster....

Not the doxing, or the poster asking to masturbate to my photos, or the constant insults. Heaven forfend there be an agreeable poster....
3021307-inline-fb-likebutton-printpackaging.jpg

;)

Oh you DID see my post then. You seem to have missed the one posted immediately above it. Here it is again for your convenience.

Had she gone down for murdering her 3 children would she be "eligible to apply for temporary release" after just 18 months 😲 , bearing in mind that you said "Harder to get out of the central mental than any prison tbh."? :unsure:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elephant Sessions
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼