• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will be represented by premier junior championship winners next year I presume so should be stronger

Not really that’s the grade Kilmurry & the 7 other divisional winners this year are going into with Ballydesmond, Millstreet, Nicks & Barrs 2nd team. So it could well be Kilmurry out in this again like Ballygiblin are in the hurling

I wasn't at the Kilmurry - Fossa game today but I was talking to a man who was there and he thought Kyle Kelleher was superb at midfield for Kilmurry. He was good in the air, very mobile and well able to play ball. He said he would be worth a call up. Only going on his information as I haven't seen Kilmurry play this year.

He was also saying that he was very impressed with Kilmurry. They gave Fossa a great game. The scoreline doesn't do them justice. It was the 2 Cliffords who were the difference in the end.

Kilmurry should be hot favourites to win the Premier Junior title next year.

I wasn't at the Kilmurry - Fossa game today but I was talking to a man who was there and he thought Kyle Kelleher was superb at midfield for Kilmurry. He was good in the air, very mobile and well able to play ball. He said he would be worth a call up. Only going on his information as I haven't seen Kilmurry play this year.

He was also saying that he was very impressed with Kilmurry. They gave Fossa a great game. The scoreline doesn't do them justice. It was the 2 Cliffords who were the difference in the end.

Kilmurry should be hot favourites to win the Premier Junior title next year.
Thought he played well but wouldn’t think he’s anywhere near cork senior standard yet..
Will be interesting to see how goes in the Sigerson cup, he was listed as a player for MTU on a list shared here a couple of weeks ago. If he shows up well there then might be worth a look.

Spot on though re Kilmurry giving them a good game, 4/5 point loss would have been fair. David Clifford looked as though he could have lifted it to another level at any stage if he needed to.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Diarmuid Ó Meachair
The White Horse, Ballincollig

6th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Whole Lotta Zepp

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼