Elon Musk buys Twitter

I looked into this. The newest wingnut pearl clutching fake conspiracy is that someone from the Biden campaign asked twitter to take down some dickpics of Hunter Biden that had supposedly been found on the notorious laptop. That’s it. Apparently, this is a violation of our First Amendment rights. I’m sure the Founding Fathers would be outraged.

Hurricane, tbh I never thought of you as a dickpic person. I suppose you could try writing Biden a letter asking for dickpics of his son. Tell us how it goes. Meanwhile, from now on I’m going to call you Hurricane Dickpics in gratitude for you bringing this terrible Leftist conspiracy to the attention of Ireland.
Hurricane dickpics :lol!:

I looked into this. The newest wingnut pearl clutching fake conspiracy is that someone from the Biden campaign asked twitter to take down some dickpics of Hunter Biden that had supposedly been found on the notorious laptop. That’s it. Apparently, this is a violation of our First Amendment rights. I’m sure the Founding Fathers would be outraged.

Hurricane, tbh I never thought of you as a dickpic person. I suppose you could try writing Biden a letter asking for dickpics of his son. Tell us how it goes. Meanwhile, from now on I’m going to call you Hurricane Dickpics in gratitude for you bringing this terrible Leftist conspiracy to the attention of Ireland.
He shouldn't have posted them, that was an error of judgement.

Musk and twitter is just the latest example of a person who is really smart in one area, believing his skills are easily transferable but they're not and he's a complete idiot in a different lane .

Musk and twitter is just the latest example of a person who is really smart in one area, believing his skills are easily transferable but they're not and he's a complete idiot in a different lane .
True enough, although now Musk is basking in the adoration of the Wingnuts for having broken the Dickpic-gate affair, possibly the biggest political scandal in the history of the universe.

464DCB3A-52AE-47A6-8057-75C64DB0CE39.jpeg

And just in time for the holidays!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Cork City Organ Group

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼