The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

3 months is a disaster. Arteta may have to revise his transfer targets now as there is no one in our squad close to what Jesus offers.

I’m wondering would he consider giving Martinelli a go up front, he’s the closest in style to Jesus we have whilst still being quite different.

3 months is a disaster. Arteta may have to revise his transfer targets now as there is no one in our squad close to what Jesus offers.

I’m wondering would he consider giving Martinelli a go up front, he’s the closest in style to Jesus we have whilst still being quite different.
Either go into this very difficult and low in value for money market or give Eddie a run of games and hope he performs as well as he did towards the end of last season.

I know what you’re saying about Martinelli but personally, I wouldn’t play have him n the Jesus role, it’d unbalance the team further.

Twitter rumours (before the Jesus injury) were that Arsenal were looking at a winger (hence Mudryk links), can’t really see them try to buy a CF tbh.

Either way, it’s a fecking shame to lose Jesus…a vital cog in El T’s system 😞

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼