Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

The Reform Party got walloped yesterday along with the Tories.

Both will only swap votes with each other anyway and after the next election the Tories will be out for a decade.

City of Chester parliamentary by-election, result:
LAB: 61.2% (+11.6)
CON: 22.4% (-15.9)
LDEM: 8.4% (+1.5)
GRN: 2.8% (+0.1)
REF: 2.7% (+0.2)
REU: 1.0% (+1.0)
UKIP: 0.6% (+0.6)
MRLP: 0.6% (+0.6)
FA: 0.3% (+0.3)

Brits are eating pet food and worrying about keeping the lights on.
I'd say if things keep going as they are in the UK there will be open revolt soon enough. The level of anger is rising rapidly. If things boil over there will be no winners. The UK MUST deport the scammers and look after the genuine asylum seekers and their own poor.

I'd say if things keep going as they are in the UK there will be open revolt soon enough. The level of anger is rising rapidly. If things boil over there will be no winners. The UK MUST deport the scammers and look after the genuine asylum seekers and their own poor.
Not angry enough to vote for UKIP or the Reform Party yesterday?

78% of asylum claims cases in the U.K. are upheld.

Seems the UK is already secretly deporting scammers.

To Ireland 🙃

78%

93%

41%

60%

Will you ever fuck off with your political waffle on a satirical local talkpage. This isn’t the Pat Kenny show 😃
Ok.

I will just have to get out the crayons yet again for you.

For every 5 cans of budget lager that you will buy shortly later this afternoon and put away in your fridge, 4 cans will be allowed to remain in your fridge...................................forever.

1669994169821.png

Refugees given food, clothes and shelter SHOKKA!

Imagine that there are actual people who begrudge them that and even want them to actually have less.
Same Langer's on here, defending the Scammers. I was in Tbilisi in August, no sign of a war, No one ever mentions the magic portal from Kabul or Mogadishu that you step into and are transported by magic to Ireland, i would imaging if you had to flee with the clothes on your back you would not get all the way to Ireland bypassing all those lovely safe countries.

Same Langer's on here, defending the Scammers. I was in Tbilisi in August, no sign of a war, No one ever mentions the magic portal from Kabul or Mogadishu that you step into and are transported by magic to Ireland, i would imaging if you had to flee with the clothes on your back you would not get all the way to Ireland bypassing all those lovely safe countries.
Well done.

You actually managed not to mention the actual place in Europe that is generating the refugee crisis across Europe.

Neither the 1951 Refugee Convention nor EU law requires a refugee to claim asylum in one country rather than another. There is no rule requiring refugees to claim in the first safe country in which they arrive.

Well done.

You actually managed not to mention the actual place in Europe that is generating the refugee crisis across Europe.

Neither the 1951 Refugee Convention nor EU law requires a refugee to claim asylum in one country rather than another. There is no rule requiring refugees to claim in the first safe country in which they arrive.
Go on deflect, if you're talking about Ukraine nobody has a problem except we are running out of room. That 1951 convention was for dealing with refugees after World War 2 and urgently needs updating, I don't think it was meant to be a scammers charter. All the countries around Europe are Harding their stance because of the abuse of the Asylum system.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼