Record Fair Marina Market Saturday 10th December

We are really excited to be bringing back to Cork City the Vinyl, Cassette & CD Market - Christmas Special Edition!
Join us at The Marina Market, Centre Park Road from 10.30am on Saturday December 10th
Enjoy a great fun and free day out browsing the classic vinyl, CDs and even cassettes on show! Banter, Bargain and enjoy the craic with traders from all over Ireland!
Buy-Sell-Exchange!
Free entry and everyone is welcome
Free parking on site and close by
Refreshments on site with loads of choice
Easy access for all.

Re parking can you give me a location for parking as I don't fancy getting clamped on the quay.
I need to be near by because my aunt will be with me and her mobility is not good.

If you head down centre park road from town and take the first turning on the left, there is a very small sign for the marina market car park and a tyre fitting company on the corner, head to the end of that road and turn right and a few hundred yards down you'll see the car on park on your right.

If you head down centre park road from town and take the first turning on the left, there is a very small sign for the marina market car park and a tyre fitting company on the corner, head to the end of that road and turn right and a few hundred yards down you'll see the car on park on your right.
Thanks for that. However I think the site you refer to is along fertiliser storage which could go up at any time like the Beruit incident.
Perhaps you would be good enough to arrange some parking some distance away and have a shuttle service to your premises Tom.

Thanks for that. However I think the site you refer to is along fertiliser storage which could go up at any time like the Beruit incident.
Perhaps you would be good enough to arrange some parking some distance away and have a shuttle service to your premises Tom.
Probably the last I will hear from Tom

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼