FF TDs who might defect to IRA/SF

You might want to gauge SF's stance on refugees before coming to that conclusion.

As for the second piece, and I know my own history will elicit the usual ire from the usual few, however, you might want to elaborate on that little trip and the reason for it, for balance like. Also, it's Mairéad
I would say many SF voters are sympathetic to refugees , but a large swathe of those who have supported SF in last election
would have hoped SF would be more " LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST" ,

I would say many SF voters are sympathetic to refugees , but a large swathe of those who have supported SF in last election
would have hoped SF would be more " LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST" ,
I’ve said this in the SF Not A Normal etc thread, hinting that they may be blindsided by growing support for NP or any independent who runs a strong anti-open doors campaign, only to be dismissed by SFs representative on here.
SF have 2 schools of support that are on a collision course, the old and the new. Interesting times ahead. The fact that they are not as vocal or leading the way in this debate says all you need to know. In saying that, no fucker without a staunch base wants to touch it.

I’ve said this in the SF Not A Normal etc thread, hinting that they may be blindsided by growing support for NP or any independent who runs a strong anti-open doors campaign, only to be dismissed by SFs representative on here.
SF have 2 schools of support that are on a collision course, the old and the new. Interesting times ahead. The fact that they are not as vocal or leading the way in this debate says all you need to know. In saying that, no fucker without a staunch base wants to touch it.
Id agree, SF have a very difficult balancing act wih this, Thus why they are very quiet on it, MM pulled MLMD up in the dail
when she said you are letting down refugees and our own, He said it was an example of her trying to ride two horses at once,

Id agree, SF have a very difficult balancing act wih this, Thus why they are very quiet on it, MM pulled MLMD up in the dail
when she said you are letting down refugees and our own, He said it was an example of her trying to ride two horses at once,
I think she knows it would be difficult to ride two horses at once but in fairness to her she would give it a try

I think she knows it would be difficult to ride two horses at once but in fairness to her she would give it a try
Tommy G was on the Late Debate a week or 2 ago expressing his understanding of the anger of the community in East Wall and rounds it off with " let's not turn this into a political issue". Why the fuck not? If they don't, someone will and will capitalise massively off it. A massive cop out on behalf of TG IMO.

Jim Miriam o Callaghan is another probability.
He regularly lets us know of the deeds of his grandfather during the troubles. He feels that FF have lost their republican

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Apr 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Throwback Thursdays - Spring Break Party

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼