FF TDs who might defect to IRA/SF

Some FF TDs could defect if the were offered safe seats.
I think Cathal Crow might be one as there is a vacancy due to carol Ann Rynne not being available.
He also guaged the mood of the people regarding refugees and asylum seekers.

eamoon o caoimh is also in a delema. Maread Farrell is unlike to give him a fee pass as she will run again in memory of the aunt she never met (.Marered Farrell also who was murdered by crown forces on a trip to Gibraltar.)
Interesting times ahead

I like how you titled the thread, you hate the nail on the head.
I suppose the way things are going we may very well see FF & FG becoming the one organisation. The differences between both are small.

Then you have of course die hards in both who as you said will move over to IRA/SF, I think that would be more an FF thing due to the Republican connection

I think Cathal Crow might be one as there is a vacancy due to carol Ann Rynne not being available.

eamoon o caoimh is also in a delema. Maread Farrell is unlike to give him a fee pass as she will run again in memory of the aunt she never met (.Marered Farrell also who was murdered by crown forces on a trip to Gibraltar.)
Interesting times ahead
Yes, he will be 75 next election

Not a hope McSharry would join SF family are FF to the backbone,he is like a few others biding their time until MM steps aside and he will be back on the front bench.

Interesting times ahead
You might want to gauge SF's stance on refugees before coming to that conclusion.

As for the second piece, and I know my own history will elicit the usual ire from the usual few, however, you might want to elaborate on that little trip and the reason for it, for balance like. Also, it's Mairéad

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼