Where in Cork am I?

Drive through Kinsale and over the bridge. Shortly, there's a turning to the left for Sandycove and just a very short distance beyond that there's a sharp, signposted turning to the right for the Ringfinnan Garden. The last time I was there last year it had become a bit dilapidated looking. I'm not sure if that retired nrse is still around. She worked in a NY hospital when 9/11 happened and knew some of the firefighters/police who died. She planted a tree/flag/name for them. Very quiet area, away from the madding crowd.

Drive through Kinsale and over the bridge. Shortly, there's a turning to the left for Sandycove and just a very short distance beyond that there's a sharp, signposted turning to the right for the Ringfinnan Garden. The last time I was there last year it had become a bit dilapidated looking. I'm not sure if that retired nrse is still around. She worked in a NY hospital when 9/11 happened and knew some of the firefighters/police who died. She planted a tree/flag/name for them. Very quiet area, away from the madding crowd.

Thanks Stromovka. Much appreciated.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..
More events ▼