Cork Footballers

Of course you do, the truth hurts.
And the truth being Cork Senior hurlers have won zero in the past 17 years and are as far away from winning an AI as they ever where. As mainly a Cork football fan I feel that we need to start looking to develop the players who are 100% committed to the cause and forget about those who dont...with that mindset we can drive on and continue rebuilding our reputation

And the truth being Cork Senior hurlers have won zero in the past 17 years and are as far away from winning an AI as they ever where
Did I say otherwise?
As mainly a Cork football fan I feel that we need to start looking to develop the players who are 100% committed to the cause and forget about those who dont...with that mindset we can drive on and continue rebuilding our reputation
Again, no questioning of why players opt for one panel over the other. When do you start this development, at 16, 17 18? Players aren't robots owned by Cork GAA nor are they professional. They are intitled to make their own decisions and commitments. Reading this place you would think Cork GAA and posters here have some sort of divine right over a players decision.

No one replied but you. Not my fault that you can't tell the time under you bridge. By the way jokes about female menstruation are schoolyard 90s stuff. You going to have to up your game significantly if you want to compete here.
Oh Jesus , a stick fighting He/She. Christ gone full circle now. Cork Footballers thread hijacked by a Teenage Boy/Girl called Pearl.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼