Should we remove Ireland's WW2 lookout posts?

Should we remove Ireland's WW2 lookout posts?

• Total voters
Wasting your time, any one with half a brain can see what you said, unfortunately......................
People who think Blarney Castle can be CPO'd for anything other than essential infrastructure (and that would even be very difficult considering history, heritage etc) is a moron.
Polite as always.
Who died and made you Attorney General & Chief Justice all rolled into one?

You're doing that thing again where you ask me to "admit" to something that I never argued.

Of course CPO's can trump the right to property. We all know that, no one ever argued otherwise. But to suggest that a CPO could be used to take property from an Irish man because he is Anglo Irish is ludicris.

Also, I put my points in separate posts because they were to in response to points made by another poster. Over and back, as conversations usually go. You came into work this morning and decided to respond to a number of my posts at once, as you seem compelled to do. If you have to express your idiotic thoughts to me, you could at least have the decency to keep them all in one post.
There you go telling lies, I said it should be nationalised because Blarney Castle is Irish Heritage and should not be in private hands and was stolen from the Irish after the Williamite wars.

There you go telling lies, I said it should be nationalised because Blarney Castle is Irish Heritage and should not be in private hands and was stolen from the Irish after the Williamite wars.
Bullshit, you said nothing about in private hands
"we should nationalise the likes of Blarney Castle, why should some Englishman own and profit off our heritage"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼