Cork Footballers

Obviously with the hurling taliban in charge football in Cork seems to have the status of females in that society..hideaway and second to everything…Brian Hayes was captain of the U20 footballers…obviously not enough..Mark Keane played AFL football and scored the last minute goal in that Covid final..not enough..an unused sub in hurling or on for 3 minutes ..the footballers are crying out for a midfielder to be developed that can win possession..watching BH fetch the ball in the U20 MF ..looks like him but (if it is true he is gone as there are still some claiming he is not) he won’t be developed and won’t make an impact..When is someone going to try and stop this or at least raise the issue?

Please stay on hurling sites that is your interest I have none in that minority sport.
Nope, I will be here every time you make a stupid comment, you are an absolute pity and an embarrassment to every genuine Cork GAA supporter. You have no idea what my interests are so never mind your lies.

Obviously with the hurling taliban in charge football in Cork seems to have the status of females in that society..hideaway and second to everything…Brian Hayes was captain of the U20 footballers…obviously not enough..Mark Keane played AFL football and scored the last minute goal in that Covid final..not enough..an unused sub in hurling or on for 3 minutes ..the footballers are crying out for a midfielder to be developed that can win possession..watching BH fetch the ball in the U20 MF ..looks like him but (if it is true he is gone as there are still some claiming he is not) he won’t be developed and won’t make an impact..When is someone going to try and stop this or at least raise the issue?
Stop what, players being adults and deciding for themselves that they want to play hurling instead of football? Did you ever ask yourself why the players themselves opt for one code over another?

Nope, I will be here every time you make a stupid comment, you are an absolute pity and an embarrassment to every genuine Cork GAA supporter. You have no idea what my interests are so never mind your lies.
I will say it again, Cork hurling Snob or in this case Cork hurling Mentalist = Teenage Girl.

Over emotional
Anxious and insecure
Prone to outbursts of complete mental Drama
I give you Earl OF Girl.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom (The Bear) O Mahony Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sing It Back

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼