Wuhan Wheeze

Laughable, the western media who championed lockdowns here for 2 years are now calling out the Chinese, the model they themselves followed , oohh the hypocrisy.
Any of the western media reports I've read are calling out the Chinese for their treatment of protesters and reporters there by the police and army. I doubt you grasp the difference.

This was the model they followed, shown now to be the absolute disaster it was.
How many countries in the West placed people under quarantine at government facilities or forced workers to sleep inside factories so they can work while quarantined? Seeing as you are lying saying we followed their model, we didn't. China has 3 deaths per million, the UK had 2400 per million, the US had 3000 per million. Did they miss a step in following the model?

Last edited:
If the flu disappeared the last 2 years because it was outcompeted by covid , and now

I do not personally know anyone with long covid, 1 lad in work said he had it. There was a woman on red fm last month who was in an awful state and completely housebound ,felt very sorry for her.
She was pretty sure she had long covid and it sounded horrendous for her. Thing is, she said she got it in January 2020 , so when she brings up with medical establishment they tell her it couldn't be as covid was not even here then, says a lot imo.The chap in work had covid and had the given time off, he went back to his doctor after 2 weeks and said he still felt tired, his doctor told him he had long covid. Make of that what you will.
It took me months, years ago, to shake off a chest infection, but the word long flu didn't exist.
Ironic, I find it , I believe that woman who was housebound had long covid regardless of what the medics are telling her , I don't believe the lad in work had long covid.
How could Covid outcompete The Flu, they are two different things? I deal with a lot of the public on a weekly basis,, I've had numerous accounts of people who have/had COVID and the ensuing symptoms and they state to me it was nothing like they ever experienced before proves the point

How could Covid outcompete The Flu, they are two different things? I deal with a lot of the public on a weekly basis,, I've had numerous accounts of people who have/had COVID and the ensuing symptoms and they state to me it was nothing like they ever experienced before proves the point
So covid didnt outcompete the flu....Well,I won't argue with that one my good man, that's for sure ....
Thankfully covid is now less lethal than the flu.

So covid didnt outcompete the flu....Well,I won't argue with that one my good man, that's for sure ....
Thankfully covid is now less lethal than the flu.
More like mask wearing and social distancing as well as using alcoholic wipes outcompeted The Flu. The Omicron virus is much more virulent than The Flu. Wearing masks and taking measures was/is a win win against both catching The Flu and indeed the Covid virus it's very self.

More like mask wearing and social distancing as well as using alcoholic wipes outcompeted The Flu. The Omicron virus is much more virulent than The Flu. Wearing masks and taking measures was/is a win win against both catching The Flu and indeed the Covid virus it's very self.
But you said it didn't outcompete the flu?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Aaron O Sullivan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼