Mick Wallace - Ultimate Tool

The Good Friday Agreement is still going strong and Sinn Féin is the most popular party in the Republic not bad for Corbyn's friends so called idiot.🤣
Right ya clown, I didn't ask you about the GFA - I asked you about the power-sharing government. What a sad attempt at distraction.

But if you haven't been paying attention, an administrator from London is running NI because the devolved government is a shitshow. Great example of Labour at work... Congrats

The Tories are doing a great job aren't they m8.
Never said they were and what has that got to do with anything, Corbyn's own party didn't want him. You are some man for supporting crack pot lefties from all over the world. I usually find the likes of you to be unemployed morons.

Last edited:
Right ya clown, I didn't ask you about the GFA - I asked you about the power-sharing government. What a sad attempt at distraction.

But if you haven't been paying attention, an administrator from London is running NI because the devolved government is a shitshow. Great example of Labour at work... Congrats
If you believe that Sinn Féin should not be in gvt North or South than you are against the Good Friday Agreement. Most reasoned people accept that Ireland is a better place a more peaceful place than it was during the troubles.

Never said they were and what has they got to do with anything, Corbyn's own party didn't want him. You are some man for supporting crack pot lefties from all over the world. I usually find the likes of you to be unemployed morons.
Corbyn is hell of a lot better than Keir Starmer and the Labour party under Tony Blair started a war in the Arab Muslim world, Corbyn is miles ahead of the opposition m8.

Corbyn is hell of a lot better than Keir Starmer and the Labour party under Tony Blair started a war in the Arab Muslim world, Corbyn is miles ahead of the opposition m8.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤡 :ROFLMAO:
You see, this is why crusties like you amuse me, no concept of economics, the thing that actually pays for your dole. What did Corbyn's last manifesto state about corporation tax? Now when you google the answer, bear in mind the catastrophic event that happened the UK economy.
Bluffers like you always get found out on forums like here, you might be better off some where like this
https://communistparty.co.uk/online-communist-forum/. with your own imbecilic kind

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤡 :ROFLMAO:
You see, this is why crusties like you amuse me, no concept of economics, the thing that actually pays for your dole. What did Corbyn's last manifesto state about corporation tax? Now when you google the answer, bear in mind the catastrophic event that happened the UK economy.
Bluffers like you always get found out on forums like here, you might be better off some where like this
https://communistparty.co.uk/online-communist-forum/. with your own imbecilic kind
Tory economics seen the disaster that is Brexit.
Corporate rich getting richer.
Plans to dismantle the NHS.
Targeting immigrants the lifeblood of the British economy.
Virtually no seats in Scotland for the Tories or indeed Labour.

But, but Corbyn is supposed to the scapegoat.

Tory economics seen the disaster that is Brexit.
Corporate rich getting richer.
Plans to dismantle the NHS.
Targeting immigrants the lifeblood of the British economy.
Virtually no seats in Scotland for the Tories or indeed Labour.

But, but Corbyn is supposed to the scapegoat.
So you can't answer my simple question, as I thought, bluffer

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼