Cork Senior Football 2023

Trolls don't trigger me, I just laugh at the likes of you and your ignorance. You are 5 years on this forum and you have never posted anything interesting, on point or even worthy of discussing further than pointing out your stupidity. You are typical of the uneducated Neanderthal Cork gaa supporter that give the rest of us genuine ones a bad name.
Boom!!! Shots fired Mate. Uneducated Cork Neanderthal Cork Gaa Supporter. 🤣. A sweeping Statement from a Leafy Southside Enclave. " Marion Darling , hold the Eggs Benedict , i am giving some Riff Raff both Barrels , Away the Well"

Boom!!! Shots fired Mate. Uneducated Cork Neanderthal Cork Gaa Supporter. 🤣. A sweeping Statement from a Leafy Southside Enclave. " Marion Darling , hold the Eggs Benedict , i am giving some Riff Raff both Barrels , Away the Well"
Do you have some other reasoning for the 5 years of your nonsensical troll like ramblings here, I all ears if you do. Now, you may have your breakfast at 12pm but the productive members of society have been up and at 'em for hours, so that proles like yourself can remain in the scratcher. Did anyone tell you that is was a bad idea not to attend secondary school? I blame your parents, most likely they were at the bottom of the education food chain as well.

I don’t see the point of entering a tournament every year when you know you will loose because you don’t categorize your club the same as other counties. We should put the teams forward which have the best chance of winning. If you believe it doesn’t matter then you have missed the point of sport.

I don’t see the point of entering a tournament every year when you know you will loose because you don’t categorize your club the same as other counties. We should put the teams forward which have the best chance of winning. If you believe it doesn’t matter then you have missed the point of sport.

So Cork should change their championship structure so they are more competitive in the Munster club championship? In that case the Kerry structure is dictating how the Cork structure should be.

So Cork should change their championship structure so they are more competitive in the Munster club championship? In that case the Kerry structure is dictating how the Cork structure should be.
For the third time, no one is talking about changing the structure, just rename senior A to Prem Intermediate which it actually is. Also the Kerry structure isn't dictating, how many counties in Munster have a nonsense grade between Senior and Prem Intermediate.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

31st Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼