The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year Poll

Who Is The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drucker for President I say. Voting for himself is a stroke of genius. He's wumming all over the PROC and the gurlies are biting every time.
Roxy up there as well though. Allowing the newbies to vote has really niggled some of the old fogies. Always knew there was an evil genius underneath that environmentally friendly exterior. Sign him up for Austin Powers 4 😀.
You're even more of a simpleton than I originally thought.

What did King Silkbeard do to be challenging? I rarely read the Russia/Ukraine thread btw if it’s down to comments made there.
He posts very frequently and the vast, vast majority of his (Russian supporting) posts are examples of “whataboutism”. He’ll sometimes post half a dozen or more a day, arguing that because Western countries have waged war or had colonies (or more; he actually suggested that the US should not criticize Russia until all land is returned to the American Indian) Russia has the right to invade Ukraine in a war that he believes the Ukrainians are responsible for in the first place.

He can hardly ever write a post that doesn’t mention Palestine.

He posts very frequently and the vast, vast majority of his (Russian supporting) posts are examples of “whataboutism”. He’ll sometimes post half a dozen or more a day, arguing that because Western countries have waged war or had colonies (or more; he actually suggested that the US should not criticize Russia until all land is returned to the American Indian) Russia has the right to invade Ukraine in a war that he believes the Ukrainians are responsible for in the first place.

Sounds to me like he's playing games with people's minds. Like most wums on here it's totally obvious what he's at.

Surely a difference of opinion to a few on here doesn’t warrant a place on an idiot’s list though?

Surely a difference of opinion to a few on here doesn’t warrant a place on an idiot’s list though?
His idiocy does not rest on a difference of opinion. It rests on his resistance to EVER engage in ANY conversation other than to engage in whataboutism. On those occasions when he actually makes a different kind of statement (non-whataboutism) supporting Russia and he's challenged on it, he immediately reverts to whataboutism.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼