Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Oh I do give a damn. The US AND Israel should be prosecuted for these crimes.

But you’re posting simply to take the heat off of Russia. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Because you never suggest that Russia is guilty of war crimes. You’re a hypocritical Putin loving stooge.
I have condemned Russia but at least you agree with me on the US and Israel.

==================

One block of UA nuclear plants has been restarted and plugged to the network since. Russians with their recent attacks destroyed Ukrainian connections to the grid... Pure evil terrorism, when you take into account statement of the russian speaker, who said that they will keep on targeting the critical infrastructure until Ukraine will bow to their demands...

eJKGePv.png

8MId1BE.png

I have condemned Russia but at least you agree with me on the US and Israel.
You have "condemned" Russia for atrocities, violations of international law, genocide etc as you have condemned the West? I don't think so. The only criticisms of Russia I've seen from you are comments that they have not pursued their dirty little war effectively enough.

How about a link?

Is there any chance Ukraine could fire a couple of missiles at Moscow or even an artillery round or two across the border?
Considering the amount of drones and missiles landing in Kiev they would be well within their rights.

Is there any chance Ukraine could fire a couple of missiles at Moscow or even an artillery round or two across the border?
Considering the amount of drones and missiles landing in Kiev they would be well within their rights.
They would probably love to, but the Americans won't allow them - I suspect.

You have "condemned" Russia for atrocities, violations of international law, genocide etc as you have condemned the West? I don't think so. The only criticisms of Russia I've seen from you are comments that they have not pursued their dirty little war effectively enough.

How about a link?
I subscribe to the belief that regime change goes against international law which the West very much wants to force it's views on the rest of the world, a new civillising mission.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Toucan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼