Cyclists

i don’t know anywhere that has done this but in plenty of countries you’re obliged to carry ID with you at all times.

i’m saying your bike is already identifiable and only suggesting to make it easier to identify. there’s nothing chinese about that.
The only people who would object to this are sociopathic misogynistic bullying cunts.
Like angry Crotchcam man/Jank/right to bike it ❤️ Ukraine.

What a fucking uneducated prick.

:lol!:

If cyclists used cycle lanes when they're provided I don't think anyone would have much objection to increasing the number of cycle lanes.
I have already said that cyclists should be prosecuted for not using bus/cycle lanes if provided, but what can they do in the case below....

FhrZk4jXgAAIM7d

I have already said that cyclists should be prosecuted for not using bus/cycle lanes if provided, but what can they do in the case below....

FhrZk4jXgAAIM7d

Looks like the Cunningham (sp?) Road in dumplin. Any of those drivers in the bus lane during the buslane hours should get fined imho, meanwhile the cyclists could cycle up the outer lane and then carefully merge further up when it's safe to do so, having first indicated the desire to and getting the go-ahead from the vehicle driver. Alternatively, they could dismount, and push their bicycle up the footpath making way for other footpath users as necessary.

I see *ank is trying to conflate the need for better bus and public transport infrastructure with his desire for more bike lanes again. :ROFLMAO:

Eh, both go hand and hand the world over
It is not I who is an uneducated reactionary idiot who would deny cyclists the infrastructure they deserve and need.
Soundy is a miserable cunt by all accounts.

As an aside, we were talking about the proposal and how it planned to cut down over 1400 trees. A figure only *anks dispute it seems :cool:

Are you an idiot? Can you read?

As I said, there are no firm plans on the BusConnects plan. Therefore we don't know exactly how many trees are to be removed.
However, well done on ignoring a forest of trees that will be removed from Mulcon Valley because of the N28 upgrade. We all know you don't give a shit about trees in reality but will use it as a stick for your favourite hobby horse.

I don't recall asking how many pedestrians were injured by cyclists in Ireland, but that's just another tangent you're furiously trying to peddle. 😇

You didn't, hence my reply wasn't to you.
But since you chimed in regardless, can you get the data or is it a stick-your-finger-in-the-air kind of hunch, like what a witch doctor would do?

Another cycle tard trying to pretend I said something I hadn't by cropping the rest of the sentence I wrote. I know such pathetic carry on appeals to you and your cycle buddies but in adult conversation it doesn't hold any sway.

Must try harder *ank :cool:

Ignoring the question doesn't mean you were caught out Soundy.

I see police are handing out tickets and fines to cyclists who don't cycle in the provided cycle lane. Another of your "it doesn't happen anywhere else in the world" excuses bites the dust :cool:

I wasn't talking about fines, I was talking about registration plates for bicycles.

You really are an uneducated fool, arent you? No wonder you are stuck working for the council.

i don’t know anywhere that has done this but in plenty of countries you’re obliged to carry ID with you at all times.

Poor effort.

For the first part you are right, no country has what some people are asking to be implemented for bikes in Ireland. That is reg plates for bicycles. One has to wonder as to 'Why', or has PROC cracked it?

The second part. Well if you want to advocate that everyone walking the street MUST carry an ID and show it if asked by the Gardai, then go ahead and lobby your local TD for that change. Put it simply would not get public support in this country. Thats the trouble with being in a Republic. You cant implement a law for one person and not the other.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼