Cork city has gone to the dogs.

You are replying to posts where people are discussing queuing for bars at 7.30 and you some how managed to conflate that with mid aged people queuing for the jazz
Nice try.

But you replied my post where I was talking about 10:30 opening. Nobody mentioned 7:30 opening except you :ROFLMAO: Don't put words in my mouth after the fact, just because you didn't take the time to read what I wrote, and imagined something else instead.

Students are struggling with the costs of living and make a very reasonable protest in that regard.

So now they must live an austere life devoid of any fun? They are perfectly entitled to have their fun today and protest on another day should they wish. Demanding reasonable costs doesn't disqualify someone from spending a few quid on pints every now and again.

PS. as a recent student myself, the lads crowding into the pubs today and the lads organising protests are generally (but not exclusively) two different groups.

Nice try.

But you replied my post where I was talking about 10:30 opening. Nobody mentioned 7:30 opening except you :ROFLMAO: Don't put words in my mouth after the fact, just because you didn't take the time to read what I wrote, and imagined something else instead.
I read exactly what you wrote, take some time out, you seem very angry and upset today. No one was queuing for bars at 10.30 for the jazz either.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼