the official betting thread.

According to Neil Macdonald, Jaziri is likely on penalties for Tunisia.

7.5 with William Hill, about the same on the exchange anytime. The way VAR is going in this wc it might be a decent option to back penalty takers at decent odds before the bookies react.

The Bet365 thing to predict the correct scores of the four games and win free bets is obviously there to encourage people (me) to bet, but it's really just highlighting the correct score bet (and many football bets) are a complete mugs game.

The Bet365 thing to predict the correct scores of the four games and win free bets is obviously there to encourage people (me) to bet, but it's really just highlighting the correct score bet (and many football bets) are a complete mugs game.

They are probably very profitable alright. I'd imagine that less than 1 in 500 correct bets on the England / Iran game were for 6-2, for example.

I forgot to predicts today's games, but picked 2 in the first set of games. Would be surprised if I do better than that 50% hit rate on any future round tbh

1669132778740.png

Might be some back to lay options today for golden boot, depending on team news. This market on the exchange is fluctuating wildly whenever a goal goes in. Mbappe went from 10/1 to 5/1 after his goal went in last night.

Batshuayi @ 75

Gnabry @ 60
Musiala @ 50

Ferran Torres @ 85
Fati @ 180 (big...if he starts)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Sing It Back

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼