Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Not sure if this is the right thread , there is a video going around, some young one asks Arlene for a photo at
a function, Arlene obliges, The young one who i say is in her 20s, then says ooh aah up the ra , Arlene not happy,
All these warm fuzzy words of compassion , understanding etc are pure and utter crap,
Naomi Long called it right.
Alliance Party leader Naomi Long called on people to "grow up".
"I'm just utterly sick and tired of the constant drive to hurt and offend.
"We are better than this, surely?"

Same bullshit a few weeks ago with Kyle Lafferty, but there is a common denominator.

Young one from Crossmaglen apparently. Famed for its fuel smugglers and Garda killers!
Shouting "Up the Ra" at every opportunity is not going to unite the country.

This is just another display of bigotry.

This pushes the idea of any "United Ireland" further into the distance every single time if you just keep alienating the people from the other side.

Ideologically driven sectarianism is in their DNA.

Same bullshit a few weeks ago with Kyle Lafferty, but there is a common denominator.
To be fair to Naomi Long she called it all out.
Kids art dawbed with Kill All Taigs.
The open UVF threats on Colin Harvey.

I'm no fan of Arlene, she's met the UDA and UVF while FM, DUP leader, attended Willie Frazers funeral, now known to have armed the Glenanne Gang - but your point overrides all that.

You can see the pain in her face. It was disgusting. Her father was killed by the IRA and she was injured in an IRA attack. You could only feel for her. A horrible thing to do.

We hear pledges of never to treat protestants the way catholics were treated, They utter all these phrases like compassion, understanding
etc, But deep down hatred is rife

To be fair to Naomi Long she called it all out.
Kids art dawbed with Kill All Taigs.
The open UVF threats on Colin Harvey.

I'm no fan of Arlene, she's met the UDA and UVF while FM, DUP leader, attended Willie Frazers funeral, now known to have armed the Glenanne Gang
- but your point overrides all that.

You can see the pain in her face. It was disgusting. Her father was killed by the IRA and she was injured in an IRA attack. You could only feel for her. A horrible thing to do.
Yet you vote for SF who are still run by the IRA.

One person commented on the video "this should not be shared in case the girl gets into trouble"
Maybe the girl should have kept her mouth shut?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼