Marina Market to go BANG?

I never mentioned road tax so don't put words in my mouth, idiot. Tax your car or don't tax your car, I don't give a shit to be honest. Anyway...people do drive without tax, so what's your point? It's called risk versus reward.

But your lack of awareness as to how planning permission actually works in this country is laughable. Hit me with your next nugget of wisdom.
The idiocy is all yours as are the insults probably to mask your limitations.

Why should a charlatan like Coughlan be rewarded for breaking the law.

The market in question has turned an otherwise derelict building into a thriving environment for small local food businesses, craft makers, artists and so on which thousands of people enjoy and utilize on a daily basis.
Laws are not handed down by some divine creature, they are man made and can therefore be adjusted and reconsidered as logic and reason dictate.
How anyone of sound mind could have an issue with a bit of common sense prevailing here is beyond me.
Setting up a business in an industrial area and attracting thousands of people into that area, particularly one where chemicals are stored, is extremely dangerous.

Setting up a business in an industrial area and attracting thousands of people into that area, particularly one where chemicals are stored, is extremely dangerous.
Era it'll be grand until it isn't and then they'll be blaming the Council for not shutting it down in the first place.
Some braindead posts on here.

IRA/SF have remained quite on the issue. The usual Army Council directive applies . Wait to see which is the populist opinion and then support this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼