IOTY 2021?

I'll be honest with you, I don't remember who any of you are each time I log in. All your names blur together within a vast whorl of contradictory opinions and wums.

The only people I remember as having distinct personalities are Matlock (obviously,) Lee (everyone knows Lee,) and Hank Scorpio because he thought using a lower wattage kettle would decrease the energy needed to boil water. And even then I don't really know anything else about Hank.

Id also like to nominate Lee Bushwacker for failing to give us a detailed situation or a thread about the immigrant invasion of Malaga.

Imagine that happening outside yer gaff and not posting about it?

He is my idiot for not even acknowledging what is happening right under his nose!
🤔
What invasion you idiot?

Id also like to nominate Lee Bushwacker for failing to give us a detailed situation or a thread about the immigrant invasion of Malaga.

Imagine that happening outside yer gaff and not posting about it?

He is my idiot for not even acknowledging what is happening right under his nose!
A very well deserved nomination if I may say so.

Can I just say for the record how intensely fucking creepy it is to log on to find a discussion on who has or has not posted my address online, who is or is not handing out my fb profile details to other posters, who is or is not masturbating over my photos etc etc

And despite Harry's gaslightly assertions that somehow everyone would look at other poster's information if sent it, and that I am being a "Karen" for objecting to it, this is also not fucking ok at all.

I get that I am not a shrinking violet online and I get that that opens me to a certain level of online abuse, but this has gone way way beyond what is acceptable.

(Edit - the aforegoing is a general comment, and not aimed specifically at you)

As for IOTY, lash up a separate thread and lets get nominations underway. I think the set up is that you make the decision on the validity of the nom unless it either is a nom of you or it is a nom based on an interaction that you were involved in, in which case I will make the call on it.

Usual rules about new posters and alts not getting a valid vote apply.
Acting as an intermediator on Feds part he would like it to be noted that he was merely pointing out those who had reduced the Proc to a den of iniquity in recent times.
Any undue stress on your part was never his intention and if offence was caused by his actions he sincerely apologies.
He has indicated his willingness to drop all of his alts as a mark of good faith but warns that any further attacks on his good name will be met with resistance.
Fed would also like it to be known that he has never resorted to the rodent behavior of reporting any poster and that he enjoys the banter of his peers.
I go now to the mountain of the yoohoo people as Fed has no further needs of alts.
Let peace be restored to the Proc.

Acting as an intermediator on Feds part he would like it to be noted that he was merely pointing out those who had reduced the Proc to a den of iniquity in recent times.
Any undue stress on your part was never his intention and if offence was caused by his actions he sincerely apologies.
He has indicated his willingness to drop all of his alts as a mark of good faith but warns that any further attacks on his good name will be met with resistance.
Fed would also like it to be known that he has never resorted to the rodent behavior of reporting any poster and that he enjoys the banter of his peers.
I go now to the mountain of the yoohoo people as Fed has no further needs of alts.
Let peace be restored to the Proc.
:lol!::lol!:

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼