Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Competition for places will guard against complacency for limerick similar to the great Dublin and Kilkenny teams. Kiely’s pick will be stronger next year with the returning players.

With Cian Lynch back it will mean Kyle Hayes going back to 7 and probably Dan Morrissey dropping to bench.

Their bench will be stacked with the likes of Richie English, Dan Morrissey, Cathal O Neill, David Reidy, Adam English, Peter Casey, Boylan and Colin Coughlan
Hearing cian lynchs injury is ongoing?

Aha it would be good to see him get a chance. That minor team in 2017 gave us great craic after so many bleak years . Especially the last minute draw in the Munster Semi against Tipp. And in fairness Turnbull was the man . I think he got 10 against Tipp in the drawn game.

Aha it would be good to see him get a chance. That minor team in 2017 gave us great craic after so many bleak years . Especially the last minute draw in the Munster Semi against Tipp. And in fairness Turnbull was the man . I think he got 10 against Tipp in the drawn game.
He was indeed, lovely wrists.
Just hasn't got that extra something needed to make the step up to Senior I-C.

He was indeed, lovely wrists.
Just hasn't got that extra something needed to make the step up to Senior I-C.
…Yet.

There’s plenty stand out underage players that take an extra few years to click at senior. He kinda reminds me of paddy Curran, not big, nor particularly fast just skilful and intelligent, it took Curran five or 6 years to get his game right for senior intercounty hurling.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼