IOTY 2021?

Sigourney smothered his own granny with a pillow, this automatically disqualifies him as an office holder for IOTY.

Matlock rarely posts on here, other than to tell other posters that they are wrong, not a suitable candidate either.

Back to the drawing board, children.

The story continues.

Threadmill has now admitted that he knows Fed is not Fishy.
WL has shown that Threadmill has passed lewd comments before.
HB who said he wants to wank to Matlock's picture is putting up a fight to establish he is not Threadmill and claims Threadmill is stalking Matlock.
Threadmill having licked up to Dan is pleading his innocence to Matlock despite his tits and coke comments.
Dan who was banned wrongfully will be in an Unforgiven mood when he returns.

Meanwhile Fed goes in pursuit of another target almost unnoticed under another assumed name.
What a spider's web he weaves lol.

Doubt it.

He shat all over the ending of it in the movie thread.

Errmm?? Mattie. We need to talk soon. This is kicking off.
Can I just say for the record how intensely fucking creepy it is to log on to find a discussion on who has or has not posted my address online, who is or is not handing out my fb profile details to other posters, who is or is not masturbating over my photos etc etc

And despite Harry's gaslightly assertions that somehow everyone would look at other poster's information if sent it, and that I am being a "Karen" for objecting to it, this is also not fucking ok at all.

I get that I am not a shrinking violet online and I get that that opens me to a certain level of online abuse, but this has gone way way beyond what is acceptable.

(Edit - the aforegoing is a general comment, and not aimed specifically at you)

As for IOTY, lash up a separate thread and lets get nominations underway. I think the set up is that you make the decision on the validity of the nom unless it either is a nom of you or it is a nom based on an interaction that you were involved in, in which case I will make the call on it.

Usual rules about new posters and alts not getting a valid vote apply.

Sigourney smothered his own granny with a pillow, this automatically disqualifies him as an office holder for IOTY.

Matlock rarely posts on here, other than to tell other posters that they are wrong, not a suitable candidate either.

Back to the drawing board, children.
Bollocks to that. Telling other posters they are wrong is practically a full time job.

The amount of threads being derailed by the usual suspects scrapping over God only knows what is getting ridiculous.
You go away for a couple of hours and when you come back there's 14 pages of diatribe.
There's plenty of people on here who just want to share information and also have a bit of a laugh but they're going to start drifting off if this continues.
So come on lads, nobody minds a bit of a scrap every so often, but not all day every day.

Can I just say for the record how intensely fucking creepy it is to log on to find a discussion on who has or has not posted my address online, who is or is not handing out my fb profile details to other posters, who is or is not masturbating over my photos etc etc

And despite Harry's gaslightly assertions that somehow everyone would look at other poster's information if sent it, and that I am being a "Karen" for objecting to it, this is also not fucking ok at all.

I get that I am not a shrinking violet online and I get that that opens me to a certain level of online abuse, but this has gone way way beyond what is acceptable.

(Edit - the aforegoing is a general comment, and not aimed specifically at you)

As for IOTY, lash up a separate thread and lets get nominations underway. I think the set up is that you make the decision on the validity of the nom unless it either is a nom of you or it is a nom based on an interaction that you were involved in, in which case I will make the call on it.

Usual rules about new posters and alts not getting a valid vote apply.

100% - the forum has taken a nasty turn for the worse recently again

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼