Transfer Window Thread

Enzo is a very talented player with a big future, but that's big wedge for a guy with only half of a season clocked up in European football.

At that price I'd happily see Liverpool walk away. Although he's technically very strong I think Liverpool need to prioritise high levels of mobility in their next couple of midfield additions.

He's got more than enough about him to succeed in the PL, but there's plenty of history of young talented players going astray at Chelsea and, crazy as it seems to say, it's unclear how safe Potter will be in his position in the next 6-18 months.

Enzo is a very talented player with a big future, but that's big wedge for a guy with only half of a season clocked up in European football.

At that price I'd happily see Liverpool walk away. Although he's technically very strong I think Liverpool need to prioritise high levels of mobility in their next couple of midfield additions.

He's got more than enough about him to succeed in the PL, but there's plenty of history of young talented players going astray at Chelsea and, crazy as it seems to say, it's unclear how safe Potter will be in his position in the next 6-18 months.

Tbh I’d sooner by a generator off a gypsy at a car boot sale than buy another player from Benfica.

Hadn't come across this site before, but it's interesting to see who feeder clubs like Benfica may have on their radar when they sanction a big money exit.

Here's who this site reckon would be a good fit to replace Enzo. Fluminense's Martinelli is no relation to Arsenal's one btw.

1672753820173.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼