Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Recent history of 25 - 53 years ago, but not the history of 99 - 106 years ago which actually led to the break up of the country by a foreign power you mean.
Recent:
having happened, begun, or been done not long ago; belonging to a past period comparatively close to the present.

Their victims families are still grieving and looking for the bodies of their family members today while you celebrate and commemorate the murderers.

No point having your mythical "United Ireland" if it is 1 metre underwater anyway.

We need energy independence so we can’t get blackmailed by Putin.
Nuclear power could help us balance our grid and enhance the benefits of renewable energy.
The batshit crazy Green Party have an ideological objection to Nuclear Power without using any rationale based on scientific reality. Don’t believe in the science deniers.
Bin the Green Party
Don’t vote for Dan Boyle and Oliver Moran.
We will have 2 power interconnectors to France using nuclear power from 2026.

Recent:
having happened, begun, or been done not long ago; belonging to a past period comparatively close to the present.

Their victims families are still grieving and looking for the bodies of their family members today while you celebrate and commemorate the murderers.

No point having your mythical "United Ireland" if it is 1 metre underwater anyway.

GoWanYaPity!

So are you accepting that modern nuclear power plants for generating electricity is a good way to go for the planet?
I nor the Greens are not proposing that everything be powered by renewables.

I have no problem with nuclear power but just imagine the objections.

Keep jumping to conclusions though.

We will have 2 power interconnectors to France using nuclear power from 2026.
I know. Think of the interconnector as equivalent to an LNG Terminal. The Green Party is against importing LNG because some of it may have come from fracking. My question is this: How will the Green Party prove that the Electricity flowing in via that interconnector is not generated by Nuclear Power which they have made illegal?

Or are they just a bunch of hypocrites?

I nor the Greens are not proposing that everything be powered by renewables.

I have no problem with nuclear power but just imagine the objections.

Keep jumping to conclusions though.

Jumping to conclusions? Are you another clown who doesn't understand when you're being asked a question. I didn't make any conclusions about your attitude to nuclear generated electricity - that's why I actually asked you a question about it.

Honest to gawd, the inability to read posts here without imagining some ulterior motive is astounding. You really should do something about your paranoia Stacey.

I know. Think of the interconnector as equivalent to an LNG Terminal. The Green Party is against importing LNG because some of it may have come from fracking. My question is this: How will the Green Party prove that the Electricity flowing in via that interconnector is not generated by Nuclear Power which they have made illegal?

Or are they just a bunch of hypocrites?
Wind energy is the way forward, you boring windbag.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼