Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

3200 refugees in Killarney. I spose no other towns in the south have those kind of hotel bed numbers?

"Niall Callaghan, councillor and hotelier, requested a meeting with Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe. He said business in pubs, cafés and restaurants was down by up to 40 per cent because of the reduction in tourist footfall which he blamed on Government policy to place refugees in tourist accommodation."
The resident cap wearing Healy Reas are conspicuous by their lack of roaring and jumping up and down. Hummmm.......I wonder could they be housing refugees by any chance?

3200 refugees in Killarney. I spose no other towns in the south have those kind of hotel bed numbers?

"Niall Callaghan, councillor and hotelier, requested a meeting with Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe. He said business in pubs, cafés and restaurants was down by up to 40 per cent because of the reduction in tourist footfall which he blamed on Government policy to place refugees in tourist accommodation."

Niall not the brightest by the looks of it. It's his fellow hoteliers that are happily providing and getting paid for the accommodation.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Muireann Bradley
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼