Holidays.

Yeah, stayed in La Spezia. I'd recommend it for someone who wants to do a bit of walking and who's into a more active holiday than sitting at a pool.
Thanks Rox,
Looking at it again it's just the kind of thing we love...big birthday for herself next summer so may give it a go...

PS..
Are the cliffs high.

Nerja was beautiful. Loved it. Only stayed for 5 days and nights but it was very pleasant and the weather was lovely for the entire stay. Well recommended. No a party central place but that suited me fine.

Nerja was beautiful. Loved it. Only stayed for 5 days and nights but it was very pleasant and the weather was lovely for the entire stay. Well recommended. No a party central place but that suited me fine.

It's a great spot. Nice bars and restaurants but without the rowdy Brit and Mick brigade. Nice, relaxed vibe around the Balcon area every evening.
Short taxi/bus ride as well to Frigiliana which is well worth spending an evening in.

It's a great spot. Nice bars and restaurants but without the rowdy Brit and Mick brigade. Nice, relaxed vibe around the Balcon area every evening.
Short taxi/bus ride as well to Frigiliana which is well worth spending an evening in.
🙂
Nerja is a lovely spot. I pop down there by bus from Malaga every now and again. Different type of tourists there in season. No drunken louts.
Lots of retired Germans living there who are very quiet living.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼