Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

The Banshees Of Inisherin.

Don't expect another In Bruges, it's nothing like it.
Fantastic acting from Farrell, Gleeson, Keoghan and Kerry Condon in a simple story with some dark undertones.
It kept my interest from start to finish and some of the scenery is breathtaking.
I was left wanting more at the end but that's the whole point of the film.

A very enjoyable 8/10.

The Banshees Of Inisherin.

Don't expect another In Bruges, it's nothing like it.
Fantastic acting from Farrell, Gleeson, Keoghan and Kerry Condon in a simple story with some dark undertones.
It kept my interest from start to finish and some of the scenery is breathtaking.
I was left wanting more at the end but that's the whole point of the film.

A very enjoyable 8/10.

Complete dogshit then.

State of Grace 7.5/10. I haven’t seen this movie since I was a teenager but it held up well. Sean Penn, Ed Harris, Gary Oldman, and Robin Wright lead an excellent cast in a hard boiled crime story based in Hell’s Kitchen. There are a few cringing Irish American tropes but the acting and cinematography are very good.

Smile

Slightly above average 'horror' movie, Dr Rose Cotter is a 'shrink' with a troubled past. When she witnesses one of her patients committing suicide in her office it unleashes a 'dark entity' who makes its victims do this unsettling smile before making them kill themselves.

Anyone who witnesses the suicide then has between 4 to 7 days before they get the same treatment, reminds me of a cross between 'It Follows', 'The Ring' etc so nothing really new but it wasn't too bad nor too good so let's go halfways... 5/10

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼